User Guide
Sign in
TickTick win app 3.7.2.0 is available now
TickTick win app 3.7.2.0 is available now

Introducing the new feature: Note
- When adding the list, select the type to be Note. A new Note List will then be created.
- In the Note List, create and manage your notes.
- Use the Note templates to improve efficiency of content creation.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.

TickTick win app 3.6.7.2 is available now

- View multiple lines of task title in Kanban View.
- Collapse the sidebar for a more immersive full-screen experience.
- Switch from due time to the countdown time in List View.
- Modify the task completion date is now supported.
- Provide various modifiable shortcut keys for a smoothier key operation.

TickTick win app 3.6.6.2 is available now

- Create and edit Habit on desktop versions - keep track of your goals anytime, anywhere.
- Enriched Habit choices, customizable Habit icon, add emoji in the Log - a more personalized Habit check-in experience is ready for you.
- "Unachieved" status is added; Log switch is controllable separately for each Habit - an easier and more authentic way to record your habits.

TickTick win app 3.6.5.0 is available now
- A brand-new Stopwatch mode to count up your Focus time
- Wider choices of White Noises are at “Focus”
- A more fluent focus experience of using Pomo Timer
- A greater data support allowing you to look deeper into the stats of your time allocation

TickTick win app 3.6.1.1 is available now

- Support Subtags under Parent Tag
- Other improvements and bug fixes

TickTick win app 3.6.0.0 is available now

- Support getting task links. You can copy+paste link of task A onto task B to quick jump between tasks.
- Part of text formats for Markdown is optimized.
- Other improvements and bug fixes for a smoother TickTick.

TickTick win app 3.4.5.1 is available now

Windows supports displaying Habit. When "Habit" is enabled on mobile apps, Windows can also display the corresponding Habit data in "Today", "Next 7 Days", and "Calendar". Directly from your desktop, you can now check what Habits do you have for today; view the statistics of each Habit; receive check-in reminders; and check in the Habits.

In this release, we also support:

- Print in Calendar.
My win app is still 3.4.0.2
Yeah, this version looks great. We look forward to editing habits in the next updates (:
Looking great :), going in the right direction
Still can't type letter "ś" on polish keyboard (alt+s), instead I have a horizontal line (in description).

I'm a pro user and windows app is unusable for me because of that. Send help.
i love you
There is a problem in calendar view (Day & Week): it doesnt show the hours on the left side anymore. With this bug i can not schedule drag & drop any tasks to the specific time slot.

Also it would be great if we could also drag & drop the habits in time slots.
This way it would be possible to plan out the whole day including habits. You could make it so it is only visible in Calendar view.
This (and editing habits on desktop or web) would make your app much better! Thank u
Hi ZEN SEI,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the problem in calendar view?
You may contact us via support@ticktick.com or send us a feedback within TickTick apps.
"Send Feedback" can be found under Avatar for Windows apps. Thanks for your cooperation!

Also, the feature request has been noted and we will bring it up to the product team for future consideration.
There are 2 problems with basic tasks in the app, which don't happen in the browser:

1. When adding some hashtag with a task ("todo example #tag") via the task adding field, the hashtag is applied, but the text from the tag also remains in the task name.

2. When trying to move a task from Inbox to a different list via the 3-dot-menu on the right ("move to"), nothing happens on the first try. I have to do it twice.
This only happens with tasks in the Inbox, not in other lists.
Can I get a pop up in notifications when there is a comment?

gr Ed
Hi @Jan Smolka,

1. Could you please click Avatar - Settings - Preferences - Smart Recognition and select Remove tags from task name and see if it works?
2. Are you able to provide a screen recording of the issue? I'd like to see if I can replicate this in the same way on my end. You may contact us via support@ticktick.com.
How can I disable notification of habits only on desktop?
Hi Anton,

Sorry we don't support this option now. We'll bring it up to the product team for future improvement.
Hello, still cant type "ś" letter in TickTick description...
My desktop is 3 6 0 0 I hit the check for updates it tells me i am running latest verrsion?
I can't seem to open a topic so I'll just post it here.

My windows app shows all my past calendar events as overdue so now I have all day events on top of my current all day events or tasks. I can't tick them off in the windows app. I used the mac app before but my macbook is getting repaired so had to go back to windows for a bit. The mac app didn't seem to have that issue and the mobile app also doesn't.

For some reason the desktop widgets actually do show it the right way
I did join the premium to get the Pomo timer, I can't find it, please help
@AbdulRahman Al-Khaldi

You have to enable it at Settings. Then you can start pomo after right click on task from context menu or via keyboard shortcut. See screenshot below:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlWfyeLZDhoRmIUaLCRk2l8Lu08rsQ?e=6cCxtf
Thanks for the update. Where did the Pomo timer go? It's one of the reasons I went for a premium account. I'm on Windows 10, 64-bit version.
Update: I just saw the responses on this question. I didn't realise I had to enable it again, easy done. Thank you :) and keep making a great product!
Parent tags are a beautiful thing!!
I have a problem with a Tomorrow smart list. It's empty even though they are tasks planned on tomorrow date. Also today task counter includes tasks planned on the week later.
These problems seems to be only on Windows. Web and Android versions show the same tasks correctly.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License