User Guide
Sign in
Not able to login via Google on Windows app
Just downloaded the Windows app and when I try logging in via Google, there's an error. Facebook and Twitter login seem like they're working ok, just Google which seems to have the issue.
Hi Sathvik,

Is there any error message when the login fails? If so, could you please provide a screenshot?
This is the error it's posting:

Program encounters an exception.
Sorry, TickTick encountered problem and needs to close

Operation System Version-> 6.1.7601.65536 *****
CurrentTime -> 02/10/2020 12:04:02 *****
Locale -> en-US *****
Device Location -> en-US *****
Version -> 3.4.0.2 *****
Exception Type -> System.Net.HttpListenerException *****
Exception Message -> Access is denied *****
Exception Data -> System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal *****
-> *****
-> System *****
-> Void AddAllPrefixes() *****
-> at System.Net.HttpListener.AddAllPrefixes()
at System.Net.HttpListener.Start()
at ticktick_WPF.Util.GoogleLogin.<PerformLogin>d__8.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) *****
hello any update on this?
Hello Sathvik,

You may enter the web app -> Settings -> Profile -> bind emails with the account. Then log into the Windows version with the bound email and password for temporary use.
The devs need to further look into this problem.
Hi, that worked and I was able to login and use it for a bit. Today, I decided to upgrade to the premium version. But my desktop TickTick application keeps crashing even before I can get it to open. Please advise!! Thank you.
Hi, I deleted and redownloaded and it seems to have solved the problem. So I have another question. Are habits synced across the phone app and desktop/web app? I don't seem to see it on my desktop even though I can on my phone...

Please advise! Thank you.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License