User Guide
Sign in
TickTick win app 3.3.1.1 is available now
If you travel a lot, then here comes the new feature of "Time Zone". Never feel "lost in time" again! Once the "Time Zone" option is enabled in the Settings, you can select a specific time zone manually when setting time for tasks.

Other updates:

- Now supports the "Summary" as a Premium feature, which helps to review your work and efficiency in a specific period.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.

Enjoy,
TickTick Team
Hi, if I have set a daily reminder at 11 am for example,,,,will it automatically remind me at 11 am in a different country time zone? or will i have to change time zone one by one for all such tasks? And I don't see these optons on my latest Android app
Can I set different completion times for individual items!

I am new t TickTick
I am unable to connect to my premium membership after installing the current version of Windows. I connect through Google and it won't let me authorize Google to let Tick Tick whatever on my Google account. This is very annoying.
I have the same problem - I am unable to connect to my premium membership after installing the current version of Windows. This is very annoying. Where can we wait the answer about this problem?
Не могу изменить комментарий к задаче с подзадачами. Просто не могу установить курсор в поле комментария.

I can't change the comment to a task with subtasks. I just can't set the cursor in the comment field.
Hi Anil,

Android app doesn't have that feature for now. Please wait for a few days.
Hi MCat78,

Currently only Android and iOS app have the feature to change comment to tasks.
Hi everytime a tick off a task on the widget . Widget switches task to not list not found mode. No tasks appear but top a list not found appears. To solve this I have to remove the widget completely and then again add a widget to make tasks appear again. It is now happening too frequently.
Ticktick is not allowing me to authorise my google account to log in. Please fix this...
I have the same issue with the google login!
Bug in the latest android app. Sync not working properly.
Showing different things on the android app and mac app.
What happened to my existing lists? I open my app and everything is gone.
Yeah...I had hundreds of previously completed/deleted tasks back. Now what!?
Yeah...I had hundreds of previously completed/deleted tasks back. Now what!? Oh yeah....and I pay for this...
Is there any way to relocate the Summary smart list? In the desktop app it is buried at the bottom. I'd like to be able to move it up top and change its location as you can with the Calendar, Today, Tomorrow. etc.
"Bug in the latest android app. Sync not working properly.
Showing different things on the android app and mac app. "
Same here. Really impacting my workflow.
Are you planning to add Habits to the desktop app?
Same problem. Sync is not working properly. It shows difference in time on the android application and windows
Hi Rohan,

Could you please do us a favor and follow this guide to identify which platform is failing to sync first?
https://support.ticktick.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037680771
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License