User Guide
Sign in
FOLDER - Comment or Description
Hi
Does any one knows if when creating a Folder is possible to add a comment or description for that folder (not for the list or task) for the folder?
Thank you
Hey!

Comments can only be added to tasks.
May I know under what circumstances you would need to comment on folders?
+1
we usually take list as kind of project, and need to add the comments for whole project/list. Task comments is specific to the task, not to whole list.

Thanks a lot.
Hi Guys

Thank you for your reply.

At moment I am using the app this way:

> folder (jota corp - business)
>> list (traffic management project)
>>> tasks (traffic management project)

I would like to add comment or description in the folder so I could write for example whats the mission and vision about that business, the ABN or other legal document number, any goal or target about that business.

> folder (joarez - personal)
>> list (health - personal trainer)
>>> task (book personal trainer)
>>> task (buy gym clothes)

I would like to add comment or description in the folder so I could write for example what I want to achieve, any kind details about me or something like that.

Hope I was clear in the explanation, any question please do not hesitate to contact me
Noted. Will bring it up to product team for future evaluation.
Comments/notes for main lists would be very helpful, especially when using lists as a main project. All notes, links, etc can be found in the main list, instead of spreading notes and links out across any tasks associated with that list.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License