Repeating tasks: default "on due date" or "on completion"?
I see you can choose to repeat tasks Weekly. And also you can use Custom repeat type to set repeating tasks to repeat on the due date, or repeat N days after completion.
It looks like Weekly is actually a bit different from both of those. Here's what I seem to have discovered:
If you have a repeat-Weekly task (not Custom):
* if you reschedule it to tomorrow, it moves all the future ones to that day of the week, kind of like "On Completion".
* if you don't complete it on its due date, but a day later, the future ones stay put, where they were (kind of like "Due Date").
Whereas with "Custom > Every 1 Week + Due Date", you get:
* if you reschedule to tomorrow, the future ones stay put
* if you don't get to it and complete it late, the future ones stay put
And with "Custom > Every 1 Week + On Completion", you get:
* if you reschedule to tomorrow, the future ones move
* if you don't get to it and complete it late, the future ones move
Is this correct? Is there some doc I could read to understand this better, as a new user?
to post a topic.
Upgrade to Premium