User Guide
Sign in
Unable to delete account (Google sign-in)
Hi,

In order to remove Google from my TickTick account, I want to delete the account entirely and then recreate it with the "Sign up" process. However, to delete my account I need to provide a password. I have reset my password so I can use that to delete it. Instead, it keeps saying "wrong password", no matter how many times I reset it. I've tried 3 times now.

Also, I'm getting a 404 error with the Google sign in in the Windows app. Another reason to get rid of the Google part of my account. I'm currently very hesitant to purchase premium, due to these issues...

Hope this can get resolved quickly.

Kind regards,
Dennis
Hey Dennis,

Have you tried to enter the web app(ticktick.com) -> Settings -> Profile -> bind emails and passwords with the account.

Then delete this account? To get a quicker response, you may write to us via support@ticktick.com with the outcome on your end, we will get back to you asap.

very excellent content this blog…..thanks
Hi, my email is already bound since it asks me to register a "new" email with a security code and a password. Again, my password is unknown and I'm unable to change it. I've answered to the mail to support to give an update there as well.
4th time the charm. Resetting my password worked this morning. This can be marked as solved, however, I did not do anything different on my end.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License