User Guide
Sign in
Announcement! TickTick Ticketing Help Available Now!
Hey folks!

Our help ticketing system has been available since two weeks ago! The channel to collect users' feedback and troubleshooting will be mainly focused on it in the future. To get a more prompt response from our support team, you can click Settings -> Feedback & Suggestions -> submit your feedback OR report the bugs. We will get back to you ASAP.

Rest assured we will still check the forum posts including your feature requests regularly here, but may not so frequently as we did it before. Your voice will surely be taken to the team for further evaluations.

Thank you, guys. Wonderful to have you adding vitality to this TickTick community!

When going to https://ticktick.com/tickets/create, a "500 Internet Server" message is currently displayed.
Hey there,

Sorry about the issue! We have fixed it just now, could you please try it again?
Yes. The hyperlink now works. Thank you!
How can I delete an item (like a line of text of a list of books in ticktick?) Thanks Matt Anderson, MD 1-817-917-1986.
I wanted to give some feedback, I ended up having to back out of the Beta program (after testing Beta releases for a while now...and here is why):

1. The beta versions started crashing...often.
2. After they crashed often, it happened a lot.
3. I started having flashbacks to when I was temporarily placed over our Biztalk server when our Ap Ops Director went on Holiday (wow)/
4. Seriously, the crashes stated coming every hour, then every 45 minutes, then every 30 minutes.....down to every 10 seconds.
5. The app crashing is not even what bothered me. INSTEAD, it was the "TickTick Crashed, would you like to share feedback" dialog that came up. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. In all seriousness, my phone was unusable due to this.
6. After finally being able to swipe over to the TickTick app, I was able to close it.
7. I assumed this was a TestFlight noritication..so I turned TestFlight notifications completely off...but I kept getting that message.
.8. Next, I turned notifications off altogether,. and that seemed to work...but obviously cannot roll like that.
10. So I deleted TestFlight and called it a day.

#My Questions
1. **Is that message from TickTick or the iOS**
2. Anyone know how to suppress the notification?

I will need to reinstall TestFlight as I in many beta programs for various apps...however, I will stop all of them if I cannot suppress, what I am officially titling'The most annoying message of all-time" (TMAMOAT). That thing is horrible. It's a presence. **It's the beast.**

Thank you!
Hi
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License