User Guide
Sign in
Mac-App doesn't sync with Apple calendar
The Mac-App doesn't even ask for permission for the Apple calendar. If i go to ‚Settings'-> 'calendars' the only information i get is ‚Local calendar authorization failed.'

This is odd. Could you please include the exact steps you took? Some screenshots would be very helpful!

There aren't so much steps. I install the app, open it, log in, go to ‚settings‘ -> ‚calendars‘ and all I get is the message ‚Local calendar authorization failed.'

Sorry, i don't know how to add screenshots, drag&drop doesn't seem to work.

I tried to reinstall but get the same result.
Hey there,

Thanks for your details! But we made no success to reproduce it on our end. Could you please try to upload your steps here and copy the links in this post. https://prnt.sc/
I think I can help. I just had the exact same issue but found how to fix it. You need to go to Mac settings and click on Security and Privacy, then choose Calendar, and then click the checkbox for TickTick. You then need to close TickTick and reopen it, and all your local calendars will then be there.
@KB Thanks for your help!
Hi! I tried doing this but I don't see TickTick listed in the Calendar security area... is there something I'm missing?
Hello, sorry was no available a few days. I always tried it this way but TickTick is not listed in the Calendar security settings; but I ‚fixed‘ it otherwise. I deinstalled again. Then I installed it via the MacAppStore and everything worked I fine.
For the first few tries I always used the dmg from this website, so there is maybe a difference between macAppStore-installation and dmg-installation.
Thank you!! That worked!! :)
thanks for this. local calendars still broken in the download version of the app
same here, local calendars still broken. tried to deinstall, then install via the MacAppstore, that method did not work (could not delete comment, look below for update)
actually i just got it to show, it just is a very circuitous process. so in the mac settings, in security, then calendars, allow sharing to Tick Tick. Then in Tick Tick settings, under Calendars, allow sharing from local calendars. Then when viewing the calendar in Tick Tick, click on the filter button, and click on whichever local calendars you want
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License