User Guide
Sign in
TickTick win app 3.2.6.2 is available now
TickTick win app 3.2.6.2 is available now

-We now apply the Windows system notification in TickTick.
-We add more input formats in English smart parsing rules, the natural language processing has been enhanced since this version.

Enjoy,
TickTick Team
The page will not load now at all.
Great additions! Where can we get more information in the natural language enhancements for the Windows app?
The CTRL + 1 or 2 still doesn't work for changing date with multiple tasks selected at a same time. Hope this fix will come in next update.

"natural language enhancements". I'm curious too.
Haven't been able to get the page to load for days now, When will this be fixed?
I like the new integration with Windows system notifications. Nice!
I have a lot of tasks, so arranging tasks slow down the responsiveness significantly. Is there a plan to improve it for the windows version?

Edit: Just compared the same operation is much faster with web app than window app.
Still not working, still no answer?
When installing this update, Bitdefender discovered Trojan?: The file C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\Tick_Tick\Package\tick_win_setup_release_3263.exe is infected with Trojan.GenericKD.32697784 and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean.

From another thread I see, that I'm not the only one, who got that message.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License