User Guide
Sign in
Reminders only work when phone is plugged in..
Hi.
I love this app, but it is only triggered if my phone is plugged in.
I have checked all the settings I could find and all are set to 'allow'
I'm running Android 9 on an Huawei Mate 20 Pro.

Any help would be great
Thanks

Tracy
Hey Tracy,

Do mean you you already set reminders for tasks, but it does not work when the time is up unless it gets plugged in?
I have set a reminder for 11 pm every night. If the phone is plugged in and charging the reminders work. But if the phone is sitting idle, or im doing something on it then there are no reminders. If I open the app then it triggers..

Thanks
Ok, I will pass the issue to the dev team and they will look into it asap.
Well it's been on and off for a while now, and now a new issue has presented itself. If the reminder triggers it no longer has sounds.
I've tried uninstalling it, reboot phone and try install again. But when I open ticktick for the first time after an uninstall and reinstall, my reminders are already listed.
Where are they stored on the phone so I can do a complete uninstall?

Thank you
Hey Tracy,

Could you plz go to Settings > Apps > TickTick and disable the "Allow Notifications".
Hi Carol.
Iv'e disabled the allow notifications.. and I set some dummy reminders and every one triggered. My 11pm one triggered also. all with sound too :)

I'll let you know if anything changes.
Thanks for helping.

Tracy
I give up. It fires one day and not the next, doesn't matter if it's plugged in or not.
It didn't fire at 11pm tonight, but when I picked my phone up (it has wake on lift), it fired.
It must be something I'm doing, or not doing.

T
REminders only work when I click on the app. I have tried almost all the things. Please help.
Hey Manish,

Could you please check if you turn on the "Ignore the Battery Optimization"?
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License