User Guide
Sign in
Integrations with IFTTT
Hey Dev Team!

Have you guys ever considered to integrate IFTTT (if this than that) into your system? I heard that it is supposed to be really easy with their API.
Pretty much all we need is a "create task" and "when task is created" service to open up HUGE possibilities i.e with Google Assistant, Evernote, Smart Home or Cortana.

Give it a thought :)

Thanks for everything!

Side note: I tried it out on Todoist and damn does it feel good to tell your Google assistant to add a task... and then it just does that. Feels like having a real Assistant. Right now I am using a workaround with IFTTT & Evernote to create an "external Inbox"... no really the most efficient way to do things. It would fit sooo well into TickTick I can hardly believe no one suggested it yet.
Hey Severin,

I'm afraid that it's not on our current to-do list. I have passed your feedback to the product team, and we will do an evaluation soon.
Hey Severin,

I'm afraid that it's not on our current to-do list. I have passed your feedback to the product team, and we will do an evaluation soon.
Alright thanks for the reply :)
I just found out that you can add a Task to TickTick by sending yourself an Email to your designated TickTick Mail. Weeeellll....

You can create a trigger for Google Assistant in IFTTT and then automatically send an email to that address with the text you have spoken.

Kinda ugly but gets the job done nicely :)
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License