User Guide
Sign in
Email forwarding to my registered ticktick address not working
For some strange reason, over the course of the last few days, emails that I forward to ticktick are not appearing in my inbox. I've tried using the personalized email address as well as the mailto ticktick one: I have NOT done anything differently within ticktick: the service has stopped working for me. Please advise!
I have the same problem - the email's I'm forwarding are not coming in.

Edit: it looks like it's ok, just something wrong with my gmail filters
Having same issue. @Mikey - how did gmail filter affect sending to ticktick?
I am at a loss as what is going on. Everything works well until December 28th. Nothing appears in my Ticktick inbox after that: despite 8 emails sent.
Hello? I would love to get a response to my issue as I am paying for premium services. There must be someone at Ticktick who can help resolve this issue.
It's been well over three months since I reached out to support asking for some help as to why I am not able to forward emails to my ticktick email address. I have not received any replies Extremely frustrated!
@Yasmin,

Sorry for the trouble. Did the issue happen with BCC?
Same issue here. My emails are not getting to TickTick. This is a major problem. Direct email to my TickTick email address (which I've reset but it hasn't helped). Please advise.
Same issue here. My emails are not getting to TickTick. This is a major problem. Direct email to my TickTick email address (which I've reset but it hasn't helped). Please advise. If I send an email from my default email account, it works. However, sending emails to my TickTick email address does not. This is a deal breaker - please advise if this is a change or a glitch.
Same issue here. Certain emails get through, others don't...
I just updated to premium, and I started to experience the same issue. Seriously, no one on to this?
Emails are not showing up for me too, how can I fix it?
My emails are not working to TickTick. They were and now they stopped working. Has this been changed to premium feature? :(
I have a premium account and email to ticktick is not working. I rely on this constantly and it's been down all day.
I have the same problem. I have sent an email to help desk but there is no answer yet.
Same issue.
This is happening to me today also
mine seem to have just come through
Hey guys,

Could you please have a try again? How does it work now?
It still does not work.
It is working now.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License