Pomo timer countdown stuck at 12:27
My pomo timer countdown, which is set to 25 minutes, get stuck on 12:27 while the countdown continues in the background. I get a notification when it's time to relax. The same thing happens then as well. The countdown stops halfway at 2:30, while it continues in the background. It's frustrating that I can't keep track of it for 50% of the time.
Does anyone here have the same issue?
Please set up the following settings:
* Allow TickTick automatically start at boot and background.
* Set TickTick in Memory Optimized Whitelist.
* Under battery optimization, find TickTick then choose "Don’t optimize" or "No restrictions".
* If cleaning application when locking screen is set in the battery settings, please set TickTick in the not clean list.
* Lock TickTick in the system background. (Click the system "Square" virtual key when running TickTick, then click the "Lock" icon at the top-right corner on "TickTick" in system background to lock. Or you need to swipe down TickTick to lock on some devices).
Let us know if you still encounter issues afterwards.
to post a topic.
Upgrade to Premium