User Guide
Sign in
Mac App not syncing accurately
For some reason my mac app is not syncing properly: folders, tasks, everything..
I am having the same issue. I have 60 tasks due today on my iPad, iPhone, and web version and my iMac (updated, re-installed, cache reset) has 115 including ~40 overdue tasks brought in. Right now, the Mac app is not usable. I can't trust it.
Same issue here!
Same issue here - it makes the app unusable and untrustable.
Hello,

Sorry for the troubles. Have you tried to hit the manual sync button, see if that could trigger the sync to work?
Yes - I did that.

I then tried changing a single task to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't.

I then tried logging out/in to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't.

I then tried uninstall/re-install via the App Store to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't.

I then used `AppCleaner` to delete the app and all associated files, before re-install. That worked - but I hope it does not break/corrupt in the future.

As I said, I don't trust the macOS app anymore.
Just like the answer above, I have tried force closing the app, reinstalling it, syncing manually... every conceivable option, and it just isn't reliable. Please fix this ASAP
Hello,

Please open your Terminal, then paste the following text into it and run:

pkill -f TickTick
defaults delete com.TickTick.task.mac
defaults delete 75TY9UT8AY.com.TickTick.task.mac
rm -rf ~/Library/Group\ Containers/com.TickTick.task.mac
rm -rf ~/Library/Group\ Containers/75TY9UT8AY.com.TickTick.task.mac
killall -u $USER cfprefsd

Let us know if it didn't help either.
This worked for me, but I am not able to trust the app (this is the third time I have had to do this). I'll have to go back to Todoist until something is figured out.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License