User Guide
Sign in
Feature Request: Gantt Chart & Subtasks shown in 'Arrange Tasks'
I wish I can have a gantt chart and/or subtasks shown in 'Arrange Tasks' so I can schedule it as well within the calendar view.
Hello,

To support a Gantt Chart is not in our current plan. Will pass your idea of arranging subtasks to the product team for some evaluation.
A Gantt chat would be great. It's the only missing feature to make Tick Tick a real contender for serious project management. Probably still not in your timeline, but am trying :-)
I am an premium member. But I NEED the gantt chart. Pleeeeeeease!!!
I love TickTick and agree that a Gantt chart would be a fantastic addition. Being able to visualize and manipulate tasks in that fashion would be a game-changer! Thanks for considering!
Count my vote! :)
+1
+1!
+1000

This is literally the only feature that is missing to make it the best productivity app.
+1
+1 Gantt chart
+1 A Gantt Chart and ticktick would be the best task app out there. We would not need asana, trello and/or a seperate gantt app anymore. We would use ticktick for everything then (for business and private).

+1 Gantt Chart
+1 Gantt Chart
+1 Gantt Chart
+1 Gantt Chart
Agreed
+1
+1
+1
+1
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License