User Guide
Sign in
Linking within TickTick
Are there any plans to allow for links to within TickTick? For example if I have a Groceries task, and I have 2 separate recipe tasks. Instead of copy/pasting the ingredients from the recipe tasks to the Groceries task or having to go back and forth between them via lists and navigation so I know what to buy to make them, I could have a link within the Groceries task to the recipes tasks.

So Groceries checklist could have Milk, Eggs, Recipe 1 (link to task), etc. I can tap on Recipe 1 from the checklist and I am now in the Recipe 1 task, able to see the ingredients. This task could have a link to any task linking to it, so it would show that it is included in Groceries and I could go back to Groceries from there.

That's just a simple example but I think this functionality is needed. I use Trello for some projects with people and the ability to link to areas within Trello from anywhere is invaluable, especially having checklists contain links to cards so you are not duplicating.

Bob
Hello Bob,

Thanks for the feedback. Will pass it to the product team for further evaluation.
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
++
I have suggested this feature earlier. Todoist can do it. TickTick should offer that as well.

In EVERY view, there should be also the option to jump to the list where the task is located, not only in the Today view. TickTick already has the option to move tasks to a list. Why not add an option, e.g. in the right-click menu, to "go to the list" where the task is stored.

Would be extremely useful.
+1
+1
+1
+1
Would like to see it too, personally I need internal linking in one task to another.
Thanks for reading!
I'd also welcome linking tasks between each others!
+1
+1!
it’s been over a year.. where’s it at
+1000000000
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License