User Guide
Sign in
Custom filter in "Arrange Tasks" of calendar view
This is a feature request.

When I plan my tasks, I open the Day tab of Calendar screen and show the "Arrange Tasks" menu, then move tasks under the "Arrange Tasks" menu to the Day calendar view to set the time range of each task.

However, "Arrange tasks" menu shows too many tasks because it shows all tasks with grouping by Lists or priority. I want to use a custom filter to show fewer tasks on this menu so that I can focus on the planning of the tasks which I really need to take care of. For example, if we can show the tasks which match a custom filter for overdue or due today tasks, it helps me to schedule tasks for each day.

I'm using Mac version.

Thanks,
Hi Naoki,

Thanks for your feedback. Currently only tasks without due date or time will show in the "Arrange Tasks". Do you mean you want to show tasks with time settings in "Arrange Tasks" as well, and to show them based on the custom filter of time?
Hi Cassie,

Thank you for your reply.

> Do you mean you want to show tasks with time settings in "Arrange Tasks" as well, and to show them based on the custom filter of time?

Yes, I want to see the tasks matching a custom filter regardless of due date or time.

For more context, this is the use case that I want to do.

0. I have a custom filter for overdue, due today, and due tomorrow tasks
1. At the end of the day, I want to plan schedule of the next day
2. Open the calendar view, and show "Arrange tasks", then pick up tasks matching the custom filter
3. Arrange each task into tomorrow's calendar so that I can complete all overdue and due tomorrow tasks by the end of tomorrow.
Hi Naoki,

Noted! I will bring your suggestions up with the product team for further consideration.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License