User Guide
Sign in
sync Ticktick and Microsoft Outlook Tasks/Todo
I would like to sync my tasks in Microsoft Outlook with TickTick. Is there a way to do so? The app is useless to me without it.
Hi there,

Could you please tell us if you want to subscribe to Outlook in TickTick, or if you have already subscribed it, but the events from Outlook are not showing in TickTick?

If it is the former, you may refer to this link:
https://support.ticktick.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016492291-Subscribe-to-third-party-calendars-in-TickTick-Premium-

If it is the latter, currently it is designed to only display the subscribed events from Today to the Next 3 Months. Could that be the reason?

If the events are from today to the next 3 months, but still not showing. Could you please try manually syncing TickTick or sign out and sign in again to the app, and see if events are able to sync?
I want to synchronize my exchange calendar and my exchange tasks with ticktick. I cannot find instructions on how to do either.

The link you sent to me above is for android. I am not using android.

I am using ticktick on IOS and want to synchronize my tasks and calendars on my exchange account.

I hope this clarifies.

Thanks.
Cassie,
Do you have a solution for this?
I think what I want I am looking for is relatively straightforward.
I would like:

1. For my outlook tasks to sync with ticktick (including flagged items)

2. My calendar to sync with ticktick

I dont understand why I am having such a tough time with this.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Cassie,
Do you have a solution for this?
I think what I want I am looking for is relatively straightforward.
I would like:

1. For my outlook tasks to sync with ticktick (including flagged items)

2. My calendar to sync with ticktick

I dont understand why I am having such a tough time with this.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License