User Guide
Sign in
Notification bug
On my Redmi Note 5 Pro Android 9 MIUI11, many times I face this bug. See screenshot @ https://ibb.co/BrtJdzx

When I have more than 1 (grouped) TickTick sticky/persistent notifications & if I change date/time of all those tasks from inside the app then all the notifications go away but this buggy notification always stay there as shown in screenshot.
Hi Vivek,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Does the pop-up appear if you click this notification?
Nothing happens when I tap on this notification.

And as I have enabled TickTick notifications as persistent/sticky, so this buggy notification also stay there sticky.
Hey Xin

Any debugging going on?
Hey developers

Any debugging going on?
Hi Vivek,

Sorry for getting back to you late.
Could you please restart the phone and see if the notification is still there?
On restarting device, this buggy empty persistent notification does not reappear.
Hey developers

Any debugging going on?
Hi Vivek,

Notifications in notification center are controlled by system instead of TickTick app.
We are afraid that it's something we can't help with. You may go to Settings - Sounds & Notifications - Advanced Settings for Reminders - Notification Grouping and select Off to avoid such problem.
I have many apps with persistent notifications grouping, such thing never happen in those app. Why it happens with TickTick only? Even in past versions of TickTick, this bug was not there.
Hey developers

Any debugging going on?
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License