User Guide
Sign in
Can't install the Windows app
I couldn't update, even after clicking to allow the update, it did nothing. So I decided to unistall and reinstall.

However, now I can't download the app at all. I tried using both Chrome and Firefox.

Chrome tells me:
"This site can’t provide a secure connection appest-public.s3.amazonaws.com sent an invalid response.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

Firefox tells me:
"Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to appest-public.s3.amazonaws.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."
By the way I think there is a bug on the forums, sometimes its shows people are PRO and sometimes it doesn't.

EDIT: like this comment versus my original post
I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge (both regular and incognito for all) and still have not been able to download
I think my Anti-virus software may have been having issues... it told me it failed to update and to restart my computer to fix it. Now that I restarted I am able to download.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License