User Guide
Sign in
Unable to download 3.4.0.2 update
On my Windows 10 client, Ticktick is detecting there is a new version but when I click "Install Update" nothing happens. I have been able to update to past versions with no issues. Also, when I go to your main web page and try to download the windows app, I get the following error:

This site can’t provide a secure connectionappest-public.s3.amazonaws.com sent an invalid response.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

Hi Aaron,

Could you please try to refresh the page or use another browser and see if download works?
Originally, I tried pulling it from the main page of https://appest-public.s3.amazonaws.com/download/win/tick_win_setup_release_3402.exe using Chrome and received the above error. When I try Microsoft Edge, I get this error "Can’t connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner."

I have also tried it from two difference computers with the same results. Oddly, one one of my computers I was able to get the Windows app to update itself, but on my other computer I am not.
Still unable to upgrade or download latest Windows client. I see that someone else has the same issue.
I am having the exact same issue, made a post here yesterday. Also tried 2 browsers.
Alex, I was finally able to manually download the windows client by using this link and then ran the upgrade.... https://appest-public.s3.amazonaws.com/download/win/tick_win_setup_release_3402.exe
that link does not work for me unfortunately

I get this error in chrome:
"This site can’t provide a secure connectionappest-public.s3.amazonaws.com sent an invalid response.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

I have tried firefox too... and chrome incogito. i realize i haven't tried edge so i will try that
Ok I tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge browsers (both regular and incognito for all) and I still can not download...
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License