User Guide
Sign in
Annoying Alert Not Working
Am I not understanding how the annoying alert is supposed to work? I was very excited to hear that TickTick had persistent notifications, but it's not working for me. I assumed that the annoying alert would continue to alert every two minutes until the notification was handled. But it's not working that way for me. I have annoying alert enabled, but I only get the original alert and then one more alert two minutes later. If I miss those two alerts, I am out of luck and will not be notified again. What do I do to get this feature to work? I am on iOS 13.

Thanks.
Hi there,

Current setting for annoying alert is that when annoying alert is enabled, the alert will not go off in 30 seconds and will be active again after two minutes until the notification has been handled.
Same here. Looking for annoying alert to be persistent until handled. This is not working thx
Same here. Looking for annoying alert to be persistent until handled. This is not working thx
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License