User Guide
Sign in
TickTick win app 3.2.4.1 is available now
- Google Calendar two-way sync is available! You can edit the Google Calendar event in TickTick now.
- Task Template feature is rolled out here. You can save a list of routine tasks as templates, such as your meeting agenda, baggage list, etc.
- Add a task completion sound, you can hear a clear and melodics sound when you complete the task.

Enjoy,
TickTick Team
use of templates? how its diff from repeated tasks? what is the advantage? not write "regular" task again and again?
Great news!
Thank you very much :)
Current item in datepicker seems to be a bit out of the center:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlWfyeLZDhoRl6cKgqbbHMa_CxcMIw?e=oAN0yV
Editing calendar events are cool and all, but is it possible to add events into my synced google calendar yet? Two-way sync is kinda pointless unless this is possible, and this is honestly the only thing holding me back from fully adopting ticktick as my calendar manager (both in windows and android)
how to save a template?
Great!
Thanks for adding the template feature! I have been waiting for this for a long time! I found the option in the web app to duplicate a list. I assume this is how it is supposed to work? Unfortuantely, I can't find anywhere in the android app to save a list as a template, or duplicate a list? Can you please explain how to do this? Thanks
+1 Bung
The "quick add" panel has become uncomfortable. Why now should I do one extra click to select tags, priority or task list?
I believe that adding the "More" button has made the process of entering tasks more complicated and lengthy.
> Editing calendar events are cool and all, but is it possible to add events into my synced google calendar yet? Two-way sync is kinda pointless unless this is possible, and this is honestly the only thing holding me back from fully adopting ticktick as my calendar manager (both in windows and android)

1. Subscribe to your google calendar in the settings.
2. Scroll down to your calendar in the bottom left.
3. Add event.

Sidenote. Glad that they got this done, I was extremely close to switching to ToDoIst cause I needed quicker syncing.
Como salvar modelos de tarefas???????
How do we add events to the google calendar in the iOS app? I subscribed to my calendars and still only see the option to add tasks.
Calendar Sync doesn't work with re-scheduled repeated events. If I have a daily event, and I reschedule one instance of it in Google Calendar, TickTick shows the event at the new time AND the original time (where Google Calendar only shows the new time). Using Win10 app, but same behavior in Web and Android. Looks like a back end issue.
This bug with re-scheduled events and the Google Calendar is old... unfortunately one thing which makes the calendar sync not very usable if the main goal is to use the internal calendar as the main calendar
Btw. I reported this bug some times ago and made also a screenshot and stuff... but its seems this has not a very high priority to fix this
Agree wholeheartedly with those complaining about lack of true two-way sync. While the internal calendar is nice, I'd really like the ability to make my TickTick changes (add event, completion, rescheduling, etc.) within Google Calendar. As above, seems really counterproductive if you are only limited to the TickTick calendar for full functionality.

Am I missing a setting that would allow this?
This 2-way sync seems to work, GCal events can now be edited in TickTick and the changes are instantly seen in GCal. New events added to GCal are with my testings "instantly" seen in TickTick.
I don't know if somebody needs this, but not working (not implemented) is the adding of TickTick tasks directly inside Google Calendar (the best implementation in both directions has still Todoist).

There is still the bug with recurring tasks which are re-scheduled inside Google Calendar. They are displayed twice with the old and new date.

Question: I've tested 2-way sync only with the Windows App, are the new features available on all platforms?
Nothing about templates in user guide, can you get some documentation up about how to use it please. Lots of people been waiting for this feature.

UPDATE:
Go into Settings / Template and enable templates
I didn't notice any other threads open about it, so I thought I'd just add to here. Also don't know if it's still an ongoing issue or new again because I haven't used the windows client in quite some time.

So, no matter what I do, the client refuses to update and sync with my tasks on android/web, which is infuriating. Was the main reason I stopped using the windows client before.

Anyway, have tried hitting the sync button multiple times, closing and reopening the app, and logging in and out with no success.

What's going on? Pretty useless if it doesn't sync
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License