User Guide
Sign in
Custom day range for calendar view
When I'm using the web and windows version, sometimes I want to see tasks for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday so that I can drag and drop tasks between those dates. However, the week view doesn't let me advance 1 day at a time, it jumps 7 days at a time so I can't drag items from Saturday to Sunday nor from Friday to Sunday. Month view doesn't serve my purposes because I cant arrange the tasks into specific times like in week view.

I really miss the feature from the Microsoft Outlook program where you can tell it to show you, in week view, a custom range of dates. For example, it can show me the dates Thursday August 22nd to Monday August 26th. I can also select to display only 1, 2, 3, or 4 days at a time in week view up to 14 days at a time.

I would really love an option to see X amount of days in week view at a time where X can be any number from 2 to 6 and I am able to advance the days in range by 1 day at a time (just like in the current 3-day view available on the mobile app which doesnt exist in the web/windows versions)
Hey Jorge,

Got you. We'll bring this up with our product team so they can consider this for future improvements.
Thank you. If it does get implemented, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.
+1
+1 I have this exact same issue.
+1 I would also love to have this feature
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License