User Guide
Sign in
Habits on web app?
Are habits coming to the web app at some point?
Hey,

We currently do not have a plan to support it but will consider adding it on the web if this is in high demand.
This would be very nice to have. When working on a project, there's no reason to look at the phone, so having these notifications come in through chrome would be very useful. Without it, the web app simply doesn't offer a realistic view of the schedule (and since there is a web app, there really should be no reason to have to install the native windows program......)
Just want to chime in and say I would really love this to be implemented in the web app. It feels very weird and feels like bad design having the app be incomplete across platforms.
I would really like that too! I only use the phone app now and then but the web version is the home base of my ticktick.
Agree - I'd like this too! It's frustrating to have my 'today' view be missing the habits when I view via the web.
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
@Carol or other devs, it does seem like there's high demand for it. Probably if you ran a poll, you'd see a lot of votes also
+1
+1
+1
Hi, can you please add the habit thing to the web version?
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License