User Guide
Sign in
I've already paid for the premium but nothing happened
I've already Paid through in-app purchase. My money is already gone but there is no Premium I get. Please Resolve this issue.
Hey Sayan,

You may open TickTick on your Mobile app and
1. Tap your Avatar.
2. Tap "Upgrade to Premium".
3. Scroll down the screen and tap"restore" at the bottom.
4. Log out and in to check if it works.
Hello Carol,

I have the same problem as Sayan. When I try the solution you offered I get the response:
"Prenumerationsfel
Kunde inte nå prenumerationsinfo, försök lite senare."
In English, Subscription error. Could not connect to the subscription information, please try later.

When I scroll down and tap restore there is a message saying that there is no purchase information for my account. As you can see I am registered in as a PRO customer.

I have waited for some hours now. What can you do?

I paid via PayPal in the web version. I got an Android phone and use Windows. I did not get any confirmation of my purchase.

Thanks
Hey there,

Sorry for the inconvenience! Could you please screenshot us the error message and send us your email address registered for the account via support@ticktick.com?
Sure. You have it in a few minutes.

Thanks
Problem solved.

After I deleted my account on my Android mobile and reinstalled the program everything works fine now.

Seems like the problem was that I first installed the app on my phone and started to use the program. Afterwards I installed the program on my Windows computer and started to use it. When I tried to sync to my phone I had problems. I thought it might be a problem since at the time I was not a paying PRO customer. So I paid thru the web program. Still I could not connect to my phone.

Maybe this is something for support to look into why this can happen.
Hey,

Thanks for your updates. The devs will look into it asap.
Hey, first time when I started the procedure of purchasing due to some error (debit card not supported for repeated payments like error) it get cancelled. But the money is also deducted. I've talked with Google . But it's already 5 days.. they money ain't returning. Any suggestions ?
Hey Sayan,

Are you referring that you money was deducted but the premium features are not available?

You may open TickTick on your Mobile app and
1. Tap your Avatar.
2. Tap "Upgrade to Premium".
3. Scroll down the screen and tap"restore" at the bottom.
4. Log out and in to check if it works.
No that's not the case. Google play store doesn't allow my debit card for yearly subscription.
After that I separately subscribed using Google pay balance. So now I'm already premium. But that money is not returning back what concerned me.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License