User Guide
Sign in
Pricing Privacy and Sharing?
Hello, I see if you do not pay then everything is wide open. Will I be able to make private if I pay? Will I be able to share private. List to outsourced workers without them having to pay to view and interact w/ a private list. I am solo entrepreneur thanks.
Hey there,

Yup, the lists you share with outsourced workers can be viewed and interacted.
Will. The list be private to them only? Can I share individual list. and not entire folder? I am a premium member concerned about abut privacy of this app if I share to contract workers? In other words, they will not be able to copy list link and share to the world. And anyone w/ link will not be able to view unless I give them permissions. Please confirm.
Hey there,

You can share an individual list but the tasks in this list are all visible to them. Currently, we do not support a permission option setting. https://prnt.sc/osty4b
So. If I give a person access to one list for collaboration to non employee ( i have no employees). Will the be able to access my entire ticktick folders and list from that one list??? Or will they only have access to that one list. Will they be able to copy the link to that list and shared that link anywhere on the web and if anyone clicks on it they now have accesss to my list??? In others words is there any privacy at all on this app or is it wide open to the world? Thanks.
Hello,

Will the be able to access my entire ticktick folders and list from that one list??? Or will they only have access to that one list.

➢They will only have access to that one list.

Will they be able to copy the link to that list and shared that link anywhere on the web and if anyone clicks on it they now have accesss to my list???

➢They won't be able to join the list unless you approved their request.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License