User Guide
Sign in
Habits on web or windows
I dont find habits on the web or on the windows apps? Are habits coming to the web?
Hey Ole,

Sorry that we currently do not have a plan to support this, will consider adding it if it is on high demand.
dissepointed, but ok.
Hi Carol, I'd like to +1 this.

Having to switch between platforms to access different features of TickTick affects usability quite a lot for me.
Ideally, ALL features should be available on ALL apps, no matter if Windows, Android, Web, etc.
I'm sure it's a challenge, but other software companies can do it, TickTick should be able to do it as well.
+1
Indeed, habits is an awesome feature and would be really handy to have it also on desktop versions :)
This is disappointing. I keep waiting and expecting habits to come to the other platforms, but I guess I should give up that hope. Previously I was using daily recurring tasks for habits, then i moved to the real habits feature when that was released. I'm going to ditch habits and move back to daily recurring tasks so I can have it multi-platform.
Adding a vote for this!
+1
+1
+1
+1 !!
+100
+1
Another feature that is no multi-platform. Also, why create Habit when the normal task reoccurring and multi reminders work so well? Habit for me is totally redundant. Please consider integrating Google Assistant.
+1
+1
Yes I agree with everyone. I just saw the habit feature and fell in love with it... When I am on my computer I use my check list there... disappointed cannot see habits. I function through my day with habits Now.

Would love for it to be on windows PC
+1
+1
+ 1
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License