Remove notifications for completed tasks
I'm not certain if this is even possible, but it would be nice if the notification sent for a specific task were automatically removed when marking that task as completed via the app. Additional notifications created by TickTick should not be removed.
Not pretty sure of what you mean, could you please be more specific about it?
1. Create a to-do with a time-based notification
2. Wait until the configured time, and receive the notification
3. Open the app and mark the to-do as completed
4. The notification for the now completed to-do magically vanishes from the iOS notification center
5. All other to-do notifications remain present
Got you now, thanks for the explanation. This has been noted and the product team will do further evaluation.
to post a topic.
Upgrade to Premium