User Guide
Sign in
Bug > Task preview window not changing
Hi. Have a problem with Windows version 3.2.2.2. Every 5-10 minutes of use. When I click between tasks the task preview window does not change (it freezes on a empty task preview).

Task preview window = the sub-screen on the right with the task info (task title, checklist, notes, comments etc).

Thanks, Mark
Hey Mark,

Could you please take us a clip OR screenshots?
How do you add a screenshot to this feedback system? I can't paste directly in the comments box.
Ignore the last comment. See screenshot here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GCykLHgRe3pXQrkd9
The bug occurs about every 10 minutes or so. The pane on the right (where Task A with Sub-task A1-A3 is listed) freezes effectively. So when I click on Task B ..... Task B and sub-task B1-B3 do not appear. The pane remains with Task A and sub-task A1-A3 (but Task B has been selected). Make sense?

I have to close down the app and restart .... which is annoying to do every 10 minutes.
It's happening more frequently now .... every couple of minutes. Becoming a real problem and will stop me using the software.

I've tried all the obvious things .... deleting and reinstalling, removing cookies, cache etc.

Hopefully you can find a quick fix. Thanks.
Hey Mark,

So sorry for the trouble! Have passed this issue to the devs and they will look into it asap.
Ok. Thanks. I've noticed it only seems to happen when using an extended screen (second monitor).
Hello,

Thanks for the update, will add it to the record.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License