User Guide
Sign in
Calendar events are shown 2 times
Hi,

I recently synched my google calendar with ticktick. Now I'm seeing duplicate records of same events in calendar view.

E.g. if I have event 'Gym' in Google Calendar, in calendar view of ticktick shows two Gym events along side each other.
Hey there,

Do you turn on the two-way sync between Google Calendar and TickTick?
No, the issue is same for calendars with url. (Non Google Calendar)
Same issue here.
Hey there,

Could you please clarify in which platform you subscribe to the calendar, does the issue happen in all devices?
Android 8, issue is for Android only
Help having the same problem --- i am even getting triplicate calender entries on my TickTick Calendar view
I've just resolved this - at least for my issue! If you create a Google calendar event to repeat every week on a Monday and Tuesday, Google Calendar shows 2 events (one on a Monday and one on a Tuesday). Ticktick mis-interprets and shows 2 identical calendar events on the same day (effectively a duplicate).

Also if you use a Google Custom repeat (even a simple weekly repeat with a stop date), Ticktick again mis-interprets and gives a duplicate. Even if ... at any point ... you used a custom repeat.

Check how you have your events setup on Google Calendar and split into seperate events if need be - or recreate the event with a simple repeat rather than a custom repeat and delete the later events you don't want.

Worked for me!
No, it does not work. and I guess you misinterpret the issue. Even if you set up an event that does not repeat, it still duplicate itself
Tengo el mismo problema, solo en Android, en la web se ve muy bien, pero los eventos de google calendar se duplican en el calendario del telefono, estoy usando un Sony XA1 con Android 8.0.0
Piggybacking of this issue as it seems similar to mine:

Calendar subscription does not seem to be working correctly for me.

I am using TickTick on Mac (Version: 3.5.11 (139)), Windows (3.6.1.1), iOS (5.5.62) and the web.

I have subscribed to my work calendar on all platforms (this is a published .ics on office 365)

I have all local calendars set to hidden on all platforms.

My system time zone is set to BST on all platforms (GMT+1)

Expected outcome:

All events are in my time zone and consistent across platforms.

Actual outcome:

Mac, iOS, and Windows apps show calendar events in the organisers time zone.

The web app displays calendar events in my timezone.

Issue number 2 is that on the web app I get some duplicate events on recurring events. The only difference between the duplicates is that one shows when it repeats and the other does not. This does not happen on all recurring events.

Using local calendars works as expected (as Calendar on iOS and MacOS displays my subscribed work calendar correctly), however local calendars are not supported on TickTick for Windows it seems.

Any help is appreciated.
SOLUCIONADO, lo escribo en mi idioma porque resulta mas facil.
Mi problema es que los eventos de "Google calendar" se duplicaban en el telefono, pero no en la web.
Es un problema de configuración.
1- ingresar en calendario (en los tres puntos arriba y a la derecha a "View Options"
2- Filter View Range"
3- Select: inbox - your list - deselect the LOCAL items
4- AND SELECT ALL items in google calendar
5- luego volver a "Suscribe Calendar"
and go to Local Calendar" select it
and changue all items to HIDE

se entiende? espero haber ayudado, saludos
Is there any update about this topic? This bug is critical for me.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License