User Guide
Sign in
Clear date with smart date parsing
Hi...
I have set default values for new tasks in the Windows and mobile App. What must I do if I want to add a task without these default values (like if I am using 'Clear' date in the UI)? Is there something like a keyword for smart date parsing?

best
Detlev
Hey Detlev,

Sort of confused about what you mean by "if I want to add a task without these default values (like if I am using 'Clear' date in the UI)"? Could you provide us a scenario of this feature?
I have set default values with due date for tomorrow. So if I add a task this automatically has a due date. But sometimes I want to add a task without a due date and I don´t want to add it first and clear the due date later. So it would be nice to clear the default due date when adding a task. Know what I mean?
Any feedback?
Hey Detlev,

Sorry for missing your reply! Sadly this feature is not available currently, but I have noted it down and the product team will do further evaluation.
voting for this feature to be implemented: clear the task due date by entering a specific text and parsing it :)
that would be so cool ;)
Thanks guys for your great work
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License