User Guide
Sign in
Overdue tasks not showing at top of list
I have overdue tasks to set to show at top of list on my iPhone, and online. The Mac App does not have the option to select how overdue tasks are displayed. I assume this setting is synced from the online/iphone setting. On the Mac app it's not working correctly in Today view and the overdue tasks show at the bottom of the list when the By Time setting is selected. It does work correctly if I view the overdue task in it's nested list or in the ALL view if show overdue task at top of list. So this appears to be a bug with the Mac App.

The iPhone app works correctly and overdue tasks are shown at the top when the By Time setting is selected.

My work around to get all overdue task to display at the top is to use the By Tag setting. I don't use tags but this get the overdue tasks to always show at the top for me.

iPhone 7 Plus IOS 12.3.1 / TickTick v 5.1.10
iMac 2015 5K retina 27" MacOS Mojave 10.14.5 / TickTick v 3.1.00
Hey Casper,

The setting of the overdue tasks in macOS is it will be displayed on the top of the lists when sorting by Time.

But you request has been noted down and we will consider adding this option to Mac.
Okay but what I’m saying is that over due tasks are NOT displaying at the top in TODAY view when sorting by time.
I can confirm that
Any updates on this? I've tested this again today and it's still an issue. If I set display overdue at top and sort it by time, overdue tasks are displayed at the top of list in TODAY view on the web app and IOS app but NOT on the MAC OSX app. The overdue tasks are diplayed at the bottom of the list in TODAY view on the MAC OSX app.
I can confirm this as well. It's an annoyance not viewing the tasks in the same manner across my iPhone, iPad, and Mac app. The Overdue tasks on the bottom in the TODAY view on the Mac app just drives me nuts, it feels like finger nails on a chalkboard.

Any updates on this DEVS?

Thanks!

Bob
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License