User Guide
Sign in
Text parsign not working for List names
I've been trying to use " " to add to a particular list, but this doesn't work.

Example: I've a List with name Work. If I add [task 1 "Work"] that gets added to inbox. Am I doing the right thing?
Hey ajay,

Sorry we wonder if there is a letter between the " " gets missing? We are a little confused about it. Could you be more specific about it?
Hey ajay,

Sorry we wonder if there is a letter between the " " gets missing? We are a little confused about it. Could you be more specific about it?
I've a list named Work. I try to add a task mentioning the list name in inverted commas. This doesn't get added to that particular list. Instead it gets added to inbox.

Am I doing the right way? How to add a task directly to a list similar to date parsing?
Hey there,

So sorry we are afraid that list name is not available in date parsing. You may have to add a task to a certain list manually.
Hi Carol,

The help text in the text box says :[Add task to "Inbox", press Enter to save.].
What does this mean? I assumed that if I put the list name inside the quotes it will be added/moved to that particular list. Is my assumption right or do I have to add the task to the list manually?

I hope you got my question.
Hey there,

Right, currently users have to add the task to the list manually.
Hi Carol,

Thanks for the reply. That was clear.

Doubt: Why do you put the help text [Add task to "Inbox", press Enter to save]. This is mileading.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License