User Guide
Sign in
Samsung Note Locks Up
After latest Android operating system update a few weeks back, Note 8 continues to lockup. Pull down menu will not respond & sometimes entire phone won’t respond. Continue getting msg “Unidentified System UI not responding, close or wait.” Reset phone & reloaded TickTick & still locks up. Is anyone else having similar problem with Note 8? What about other Android devices? Seems to work with new iPhone, but I can’t live with iOS. Want to trade in for an Android phone that will operate with TickTick. HELP
Hey there,

Have you tried uninstalling and re-downloading it again?

Could you plz tell us the system and software version number you are using for TickTick?

It would be more helpful if you can specify the case, provide us some screenshots, videos or some detailed operation steps via support@ticktick.com.Thanks so much.
Requested information sent via email.
Carol, any update on fixing the lockup problem? Are there settings in TickTick or the phone that could be causing a conflict & the phone to not respond? Would like to know something by tomorrow as I am turning in my iPhone & would like to ensure that whatever Android phone I get will run TickTick. I’m at the limit of my knowledge & need some recommendations or suggestions of things to try. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Hey there,

Sorry for the trouble, this issue may take a little bit longer time than we expect, we may suggest you trying in iPhone, the premium features and your data will be available in other devices.
Returned iPhone today. Loaded TickTick on salesperson's Samsung Note 9 & it locked up the same as the Note 8. Apparently, there is a conflict between the app & the latest Android operating system update. Highly recommend anyone using TickTick on Android not upgrade operating system. App seems to work okay on iOS, but for me, the iPhone is not user friendly. It takes 3 steps to accomplish the same task that can be accomplished in only one step on Android. Hopefully, a solution can be found before my premium membership comes up for renewal next month. This has been one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever encountered
Hey there,

Sorry for the issue, I passed this issue to the dev team, and we have been looking into this.

Could you send the log to us (Settings - Feedback & Suggestion - Send Feedback)? via support@ticktick.com? We'll look into this asap.
Same problem, with Pocophone. - After latest Android operating system update a few weeks back, Note 8 continues to lockup. Pull down menu will not respond & sometimes entire phone won’t respond. Continue getting msg “Unidentified System UI not responding, close or wait.” Reset phone & reloaded TickTick & still locks up. Is anyone else having similar problem with Note 8? What about other Android devices?

Have you tried uninstalling and re-downloading it again?
Yes, but if I have to do this every time the application lockup, I'll spend more time uninstalling and re-downloading than using the application!

Tick ​​tick is my favorite app, it's perfect, when it works without fail.
I live in Brazil, I made the purchase in dollars, which is four times more than the real, because you are perfect.
But if that does not work, it does not make sense to continue the premium or use the app.
So do not leave me, please!
Hey Roberta,

So sorry for the issue and the bad experience it brought to you. Could you send the log to us (Settings - Feedback & Suggestion - Send Feedback)? via support@ticktick.com?
We'll look into this asap.
Hey Carol, any update on correcting the lock-up issue. Got new Samsung S10+ yesterday & TickTick is still locking up phone as it did with the Note 8 & Note 9. Do any of your tech people have access to an Android phone they can see what's causing the problem? Premium renewable is coming up in a couple of weeks & need to know if you're going to be able to fix this? Really don't want to use anything else, but also can't function with a phone that continuously locks up. Can you provide any feedback as to what's being done to fix the problem or whether or not it can be fixed? It ran fine on iOS, but very cumbersome to operate compared to Android.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License