User Guide
Sign in
Random Empty Task Lines
Hello,

I keep getting multiple empty task lines generated at random. Does anyone know about some bug that might be doing this?

thanks,
Hey there,

Could you plz tell us the devices, system version and software version number you are using for TickTick?

It would be more helpful if you can specify the case, provide us some screenshots, videos or some detailed operation steps via support@ticktick.com. Thanks so much.
it happens on my work computer which is a Dell, when logging into the online Tick Tick website. It's the website, so I'm not sure what software version that would be but i'm assuming the most up to date. i don't have any screenshots, but when it happens again, i will save one.
so, it happened again, but this time on my personal surface pro. i saved a screenshot. how do i send you the attachment?
Hey there,

Could you check which browser version you are using?

You can specify the case, provide us some screenshots, videos or some detailed operation steps via support@ticktick.com. Thanks so much.
I am using the 74.0.3729.131 version. I will send a screenshot of what the empty task lines look like. It only happens within subtasks.

Joanna
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License