User Guide
Sign in
[BUGREPORT] TickTick Google Chrome Plugin buggy design dynamics
Since an update, 2 weeks ago, the three dot-menu next to a task isn't projected correctly.
I like to have my lists in a smaller screen on the side, while I work on my computer but the interface now creates a bug. Screenshot below:
https://pasteboard.co/Ic5NbEg.png

The three dots also immediately opens the task, instead of staying on the list and just opening the drop-down menu like you expect it to do. This makes that both the task editor and drop-down menu are opened at the same time like in the screenshot.

I hope it can be fixed.
I've been using TickTick for a few weeks now and it has skyrocketed my productivity.
Thanks a lot! I'm going premium to support your work even more.
Hey Elisee,

Could you plz tell us the devices, system version and software version number you are using for TickTick?
I'm using Windows 8.1 on a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga S1 on Chrome version 73.0.3683.103
Hey there,

Sorry for the trouble. We have found the issue and the dev have been looking into it, before that, could you plz try to substitute clicking three dots by right-clicking the task?
That does the trick if I right click on the left side of the task. If I right click on the right side of the task, the drop-down menu is created on the outside of my field like the three dots, instead of spawning inside of the browser view.
Hope that helps you understand the problem more.
Thank you for the quick reply! The thread can be closed!
That does the trick if I right click on the left side of the task. If I right click on the right side of the task, the drop-down menu is created on the outside of my field like the three dots, instead of spawning inside of the browser view.
Hope that helps you understand the problem more.
Thank you for the quick reply! The thread can be closed!
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License