User Guide
Sign in
Browser Extension in Chrome, Keyboard Shortcuts not working
I've been using the Chrome Extension of Tick Tick for a few years and love it. Within the last few weeks, the keyboard shortcuts (TAB+1 to set due date to today, TAB+2 to set due date to tomorrow, etc) stopped working and instead a "1" just appears in front of the task label. I tried removing the extension and reinstalling.. didn't help. Would love to see this fixed or learn if I can fix it.
Hey Clare,

Could you plz tell us the browser version you are using?
Google chrome, thanks!
Hey Clare,

Sorry for not clarifying it. Could you please follow the below instructions to find your Google Chrome version number?

1) Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
2) Click on About Google Chrome.
3) Your Chrome browser version number can be found here.
Oops, no problem.

Version: 73.0.3683.103
64 bit
Hey Clare,

Sorry, I am a little confused about a "1" just appears in front of the task label.

Could you plz get it more specific? Or maybe some screenshots via support@ticktick.com would help.
I'm having the same problem with the shortcuts not working and am also using chrome.
Sounds like I'm running into the same problems. I opened a thread over here:

https://help.ticktick.com/forum/topic/388514/web-interface-problems

... but adding to this one since it sounds like the same problem, or at least partly.

The same shortcut behavior issue appears for me. Already for around 5-7 days in fact.

In my case - I'm on a web version of TickTick, on Brave Browser Version 0.62.51 (which is Chromium based; Chromium: 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit))

@Carol, could you assist with this, please?

For instance, "Tab+N" works as usual - for creating a new task.
While "Tab+1" / "Tab+2" don't work on changing dates as they did before (in the same browser, just 5-7 days ago)
Hey there,

Could you plz check which type of spelling check setting the Firefox is adopting?
Hey Carol,

But in this thread, the Chrome (and Chromium-based) browser is mentioned.
However, I did test in Firefox - and the same issue occurs there.
Spelling check is set for English (US).
Hey guys,

Could you get back to this issue, please?
Since it still takes place.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License