User Guide
Sign in
Possibilities to adjust the description area?
Hi all,

i have several questions for the Description area: (Windows AND Android)

1.) Is it possible to reference a TickTick-task in description? Sth like [TickTick-Task-xyz]
2.) Is it possible to highlight a part of a text in description? Like bold or another text-color
3.) Is it possible to shorten a Hyperlink, like [Link-abc], so that the origin Link (www.abc.de/x/y/z.html) is not visible?
4.) Is it possile to put an symbols like a tick in description?
Hey LF,

Sorry that we do not support 1) 2) 3) currently and we are a little confused about symbols you mentioned in 4), could you explain it more specifically?

I have passed your feedback to the product team and we will do an evaluation soon.
Hey Carol,

thanks for your feedback! In "4.) Is it possile to put an symbols like a tick in description?" i also want to highlight Textparts in Description, e.g. with icons like a green tick or a red cross.

Hopefully its getting clearer for you.

Best regards!
Hey LF,

Got your points. Sorry, it is not in our current to-do list, but have passed your feedback to the product team and we will do an evaluation asap.
Great, thanks!

In my opinion, it would be much easier to give the description more structure through highlighting e.g. headlines. Bold, italic or simply underlining would be very helpful!
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License