User Guide
Sign in
Phone Freezes after Android Pie Software Update
App was working fairly well, with some exceptions, before software update. Following the update on Tuesday, when I drag a notification down from the top list & select an action, the phone display freezes and/or will not allow access to the drop down menu. After appx 40 sec to 1 minute, system works normally until accessing another TickTick notification from the drop down menu. I deleted app and phone seems to work normally, but after reloading the app, system locks up as before. I'm using a Samsung Note 8.
Sorry for the trouble. We have passed the issue to the dev team and will get it fixed asap.
I have a Samsung Note 8 as well (Verizon). After the update to Android 9, Ticktick freezes the phone, and then all the ticktick notifications show in the tray and the phone is back to normal. However, phone regularly hangs throughout the day. Unintalling ticktick from my phone completely fixed that problem.
Hey there,

Have you tried to get it updated to the latest version in Google Play? If it still does not work, Could you send log to us (Settings - Feedback & Suggestion - Send Feedback)?

We'll look into this asap.
Any update on resolving this problem or do I need to switch to an iPhone to access Tasks without locking up?
Could not get app to work on Samsung Note 8 after operating system "update" so switched to iPhone XS. App works okay on iPhone, but more labor intensive to operate. Friend recommended doing factory reset on Note 8 & try reloading app. Did all that loosing notes in process, but app still locks up the pull down menu & sometimes the entire phone. Routinely get message "Unidentified UI has stopped working, wait or close." If closed, this sometimes causes the phone screen to go black & lock the phone for a period of time. Also, "Always On" screen does not work when app is loaded. Premium subscription is coming up for renewal, but unsure of what to do. I like the app, but not a fan of the iPhone. Is the issue being worked with the Android people to develop a solution. Is this problem unique to the Note 8? Would appreciate status or feedback. Thanks
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License