Notification sync problem
usally when i chane a due date in the web, the notification dissapare from the phone. today i notice that it dont. im on samsung note 9 with android pie. uses ticktick 5.0
Please set up the following:
* Allow TickTick automatically start at boot and background.
* Set TickTick in Memory Optimized Whitelist.
* Under battery optimization, find TickTick then choose "Don’t optimize" or "No restrictions".
* If cleaning application when locking screen is set in the battery settings, please set TickTick in the not clean list.
* Lock TickTick in the system background. (Click the system "Square" virtual key when running TickTick, then click the "Lock" icon at the top-right corner on "TickTick" in system background to lock. Or you need to swipe down TickTick to lock on some devices).
*Check in the TickTick app, Settings — Reminder — Alert Mode, see if you’ve enabled it.
Also, you can lock TickTick and prevent it from closing. In the latest version, there is a 3 dot menu at the top right corner. Tap it and you will see the option for locking apps.
to post a topic.
Upgrade to Premium