User Guide
Sign in
Bug in rescheduling recurring tasks (completion date)
I found an annoying bug using the MacOs app. Here's the scenario.

-I schedule a recurring task once a month for example on the 10th of February (type: completion date, 1 month after completion)
-I couldn't complete that task on the 10th of February so now it's an overdue task
-Now, if I either complete the task after 4 days (14th) so I tick it without rescheduling it after 4 days or if I reschedule it (setting a new date) on the 14th and then complete/tick it...
-The system reschedules it automatically on the 10th March next month. This is not the behaviour expected since I completed the task 4 days after (14th Feb) and I expect the app to reschedule it on the 14th of March.

Please fix this bug cause it is very annoying!
Thanks,
Francesco
this bug applies also on other platforms such as iOS :-(
Please fix it. This is a very fundamental feature for recurring tasks (completion date)
In my opinion, this recurring task functionality needs some fine-tuning. When a user completes the task after it's due date, they should be given a choice to either alter all the upcoming recurrences on that date in future or the same date as was planned earlier. For example, if I had set a task for completion on every 14th of the month and I ended up doing it on 16th of that month, I should be presented with a choice to either continue the upcoming recurrences on every 14th of the month, or every 16th of the month.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License