User Guide
Sign in
List of smartwatches TickTick works with
Hi there.

TickTick rocks hard ;)

I'm looking at buying a smartwatch to get TickTick notifications.
Please tell me what the status of the watch app is? (no longer supported/ still in development?)
Do you perhaps have a list of which smartwatch devices/ operating systems that it would work on?
Hello,

Thanks for using TickTick. Unfortunately, Android smart wear support is not our current priority. Devs might not be able to roll out new updates in a short term.
As a workaround, can you add a TickTock task via Google Assistant?
That's a good idea ;)
I'm trying it out by getting Google Assistant to send an email to my TickTick email token.
When a TickTick task reminder appears on my Android Wear smartwatch (Zenwatch 2), I can expand the notification on the smartwatch to reveal a variety of actions (mark complete, snooze 5 minutes, etc) which all do what they're supposed to do. So to my mind, Android Wear watches are already "supported" by TickTick (when paired with Android phones that have the TickTick app installed)

I don't think TickTick had to do any special programming for the watch to accomplish this... it's built into Android/Android wear...the expanded notification options that appear on the smartwatch are the same as those that appear on my Android phone for almost all of my apps.

Edit - my apologies. op may have been looking to create or edit tasks on the smartwatch - yes that would require a separate app developed by TickTick for the watch.
"Thanks for using TickTick. Unfortunately, Android smart wear support is not our current priority. Devs might not be able to roll out new updates in a short term."

Wow..and to think I was going to upgrade to the Premium yearly service.
I would be MORE than inclined to $ubscribe if you could at least create a "widget" for Wear OS 2.0 where the only function would be to create a new "Inbox" task. Perhaps also allowing the user to program a dedicated button to start voice recording the new task? I had this feature on my Pebble smart watches and it was BEYOND useful.
I'm using a Samsung watch and I would be so happy if I could tick my tasks on it or run a TickTick pomodoro there so that it would show in the overall count. I want to put the phone away for the day, as it is an unnecessary distraction. So unfortunately this is an important enough feature for me to consider jumping the ship and try out Todoist or smth similar that offers a watch app as well.
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, we have stopped the maintenance of Android watch recently. Thanks for understanding.
Bummer.
I guess I'll have to go back to Any.Do.
Hopefully you guys see the growing smartwatch segment as a priority soon.
Without hesitation is purchase the premium yearly subscription if TickTick had support for WearOS
Bummer.
I guess I'll have to go back to Any.Do.
Hopefully you guys see the growing smartwatch segment as a priority soon.
Without hesitation I'd purchase the premium yearly subscription if TickTick had support for WearOS.
Again, even a simple feature like Any.Do's WearOS app.. All it does is give the user the ability to add a new task via their smartwatch
While not a deal breaker (yet) this is a huge minus. For me at least.
+1. Being able to add a new task quickly through the watch would really help. I don't need a full app, just this.
This is a huge disappointment. I am in my 14 day trial and without this feature. I have to set calendar reminders fpr things I want to be sure that I dont miss. So my phone is not attached to me 24/7 but mu Samsung Gear S3 is and getting reminders for task there is a must. Please reconsider at least allowing notifications to be sent to the watch. I don't need all the fancy features just a notification to take action on a todo item.
I agree with the above. I really enjoy TickTick and have found that I keep returning to it after trying other platforms however integration with other apps and services is definitely an area that is far behind the likes of ToDoist, Asana, Trello, Any.do and others. This is an area that needs much improvement. Adding tasks using the various voice assistants is a must and seems like a no-brainer to prioritize adding this feature.
I'm very disappointed to be coming across this thread. I'm a new subscriber and not happy to find that OS wear app is no longer being pursued by Tick Tick. I will be reconsidering my subscription here.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License