User Guide
Sign in
Creating tasks with hashtags via LaunchBar
So, with Launchbar I can type tick, hit space and then enter a task. This works just fine. However if I enter a task with a hashtag I expect the item to be tagged with that hashtag, and if it does not exist create it.

So, if I enter

Wash the car #home

I would expect a task of Wash the car with the tag home. Instead, I see a task with the text "Wash the car #home" and the tag is not parsed. Can this be fixed to parse the hashtags?

Thanks!
Hello,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you provide the TickTick version number of yours?
Version: 2.9.02 (89)
We can't seem to reproduce the issue on our side. Do you mind providing a screen record to support@ticktick.com, so we could have a check for you?
Hello,

I have the very same problem with the Android version 4.8.6
This bug started recently after latest update, as I use this functionality daily.

Thanks for the fix,
Andrea
@Andrea,

Could you please provide your mobile model, system version and the keyboard you used? We will check it for you soon.
Sure, here are the info:

Motorola G5
Android version: 8.1.0
Keyboard: Gboard
TickTick version: 4.8.6

Let me know if you might need any additional info or would like me to help with the troubleshooting.

Thanks!
@Andrea,

Sorry for the trouble. We still can't reproduce the issue on our side. Do you mind providing the task content that you tried to create? You may send it to support@ticktick.com with the case, we will have a check for you soon.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License