- Dragging between tasks and subtasks
- Set color for Inbox
- Support batch drag and drop tasks
- Batch add new tasks
- Skip the current recurrence of a recurring task
- Undo the action of deleting a task

Enjoy,
TickTick Team
With this update the INBOX List ist broken. I cannot open it. It always stays on the last opened list.
For me its no problem with it.
Thanks for new nice update with new features!
After uninstalling AND deleting all TickTick relevant files in Roaming and Local and reinstalling it, it works now.

There should be a clear cache function for users with less knowledge, because reinstalling the app didn't solve the problem, I had to clean manually all related folders.
Following this update, ticktick does work anymore on my Windows 10 pc . Unfortunately I am not a pro, but I will try deleting the app data files as proposed. And unfortunately the "support" from ticktick does not answer as usual. I am a so called premium user and 'support@ticktick.com' has not ever responded when there was a problem. This is a company with disastrous treatment of customers. Given that the apps are so similar, one should use the competition.
Following this update, ticktick does work anymore on my Windows 10 pc . Unfortunately I am not a pro, but I will try deleting the app data files as proposed. And unfortunately the "support" from ticktick does not answer as usual. I am a so called premium user and 'support@ticktick.com' has not ever responded when there was a problem. This is a company with disastrous treatment of customers. Given that the apps are so similar, one should use the competition.
@cht...@...nbacher.org

First close TickTick.

Enter "%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming" into the address bar of your windows explorer and delete the folder "Tick_Tick".
I also deleted the folder "Appest.com" under "%userprofile%\AppData\Local".

After that, restart the app. It should prompt the login again. After login, it worked for me. You could also reinstall the app, to be safe.
Thank you!!!! It works again.
I have my taskbar hidden and when I have ticktick in fullscreen, I can no longer get to the taskbar. Any ideas?
Alt-Tab to get back to desktop
I like the skip occurrence feature, I only can did this on iphone before.
Nice job!
Bug in new features: Support batch drag and drop tasks
In today, I select 2 Tasks holding Ctrl key
I start to DRAG and confirmation message says "2 tasks" selected
I DROP the tasks in the same Inbox task list in the position I want
Issue - Those multiple tasks don't move and stay where they were.
I tried holding Ctrl, Shift, select left 3 bars to left of checkbox

Also, when doing Cut/Past it Pastes the Clipboard text 2X
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License