User Guide
Sign in
Email forwarding to my registered ticktick address not working
For some strange reason, over the course of the last few days, emails that I forward to ticktick are not appearing in my inbox. I've tried using the personalized email address as well as the mailto ticktick one: I have NOT done anything differently within ticktick: the service has stopped working for me. Please advise!
I have the same problem - the email's I'm forwarding are not coming in.

Edit: it looks like it's ok, just something wrong with my gmail filters
Having same issue. @Mikey - how did gmail filter affect sending to ticktick?
I am at a loss as what is going on. Everything works well until December 28th. Nothing appears in my Ticktick inbox after that: despite 8 emails sent.
Hello? I would love to get a response to my issue as I am paying for premium services. There must be someone at Ticktick who can help resolve this issue.
It's been well over three months since I reached out to support asking for some help as to why I am not able to forward emails to my ticktick email address. I have not received any replies Extremely frustrated!
@Yasmin,

Sorry for the trouble. Did the issue happen with BCC?
Same issue here. My emails are not getting to TickTick. This is a major problem. Direct email to my TickTick email address (which I've reset but it hasn't helped). Please advise.
Same issue here. My emails are not getting to TickTick. This is a major problem. Direct email to my TickTick email address (which I've reset but it hasn't helped). Please advise. If I send an email from my default email account, it works. However, sending emails to my TickTick email address does not. This is a deal breaker - please advise if this is a change or a glitch.
Same issue here. Certain emails get through, others don't...
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License