User Guide
Sign in
Calendar Sync in Windows Client does not seem to work
With the latest Windows Client, I have subscribed to both a Google Calendar and a URL based calendar and it will not synchronize those events into the TickTick Windows Client. I can seem the events in my TickTick Android app and Web app, but not Windows.
Hello,

Are they overdue recurring tasks?
I am having the same problem. I have subscribed a google calendar and can see the events on the iOS and Mac TickTick apps. When I subscribed to the same calendar on the Windows desktop app, my events from my calendar do not appear.
@Nathan,

Are they recurring events?
I have the same experience as Aron. If I add/change a event in my google calendar, the sync with de TickTick Android app and Web app happens correctly, but the sync with the Windows client takes very long or doesn't happen at all.

It doesn't only concern recurring events.
@Leen,

If you made any changes to the events on other platforms, you will need to click the manual sync button (top right corner) on win to trigger the sync. Sorry for the confusion.
Judging by my experience and the messages above there seems indeed to be some bugs in the subscribe to calendar features. At least on the Windows 10 client.
I've subscribed to the ical link from university (they generate your personal schedule automatically for you) and it shows up in ticktick web client perfectly. However, it states there are no events in the following three months on windows 10 client and my ios app alike.
This calendar contains both recurring and non-recurring events, none show up in windows 10 client, all show up on ticktick.com
I've tried pressing the sync button back and forth a lot and it doens't help
Just realized that part of the problem might be that the windows 10 client says the url I like to subscribe to is invalid. Though it's not, I subscribed via web client since that worked, then it synced the subscription to windows client, however the events don't show up in the windows client. This might be connected to the windows client thinking the valid link is invalid.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License