User Guide
Sign in
Wrap links?
Hi,

I don't know if this is called "wrapping links" but is it possible to change the URLs in tasks so the text shows something else?

For example if I create the following task: "Visit https://www.amazon.com today" this is what will be shown in the task text.

What I would like to do is change the URL text to something else so the URL is replaced with something different, like (Link).

The reason I would like to do this is because I have an applescript for Outlook 2016 and this script triggers the quick add shortcut for TickTick and types in the subject for the selected email and adds a link to it so it is easier to get back to later on.

With the current setup the script creates a task which looks like this in TickTick:
Mail: User XX - FW: Book the meeting (outlook://1234)

On the right sidebar this is recognized as a link and I can click on it to get to the email but it doesn't look good.

In Todoist it is possible to hide this link with a text instead so the end result looks like:
Mail: User XX - FW: Book the meeting (Link)

This looks much cleaner and the task text is much shorter.

Is it possible to do the same in TickTick?
Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. We will evaluate it soon.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License