User Guide
Sign in
How to change the color of tasks in the calendar
Hello. Tell me how to change the color of tasks in the calendar? I want different tasks to be different colors. Now all tasks are blue. Windows version and web. Premium. Thanks
Hello,

Task colours in the calendar view are following their parent list colours. Please edit your lists and pick a different colour for each list.
how do i edit a list? thx!
found it! Ctrl-click
Is this still only possible to change the color according to lists? Displaying the colors according to tags seems much more straightforward...
On the mobile app (iOS) it is possible to choose to display the color "according to lists, tags, and priorities", so why wouldn't you be able to do the same in the desktop version? Am I missing something?
Hi Ruben,

We are working on other platforms. Please wait for some time.
Hi is there a way to change the color of the tasks in the calendar view? I tried the suggestion here to edit the color of the list when right clicked but I cannot seem to find the edit when i right click the List. Please walk me through, i'm new to this app and subscribed to premium. Thanks.
Hi Keyh,

Which platform do you use? You may right-click/click ... button beside a list to edit on desktop/web app.
User guide: https://support.ticktick.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016270392
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License