User Guide
Sign in
Feature request: Time blocking not as task
Right now I often create big blocks for example school, work, project, free time. It helps with planning ahead and making sure I use those days or parts of days for specific purposes without already knowing all the actual tasks that I will do.
Is it possible to add a feature where you can block out parts of days without it being tasks?
Right now when I block out a part for doing homework for example, when I add the actual homework tasks they slide next to the block and become harder to read. I'd love it if it's possible that they can slide over the timeblock and the block underneath just serves as a visual feature
I would like this as well.
I would like this as well.
+1
+1
+1
Cool Idea!
Hello,

Thanks for the idea. Will pass it to the product team for some evaluation first.
+1
+1
Yes, please implement such a function! +1
+1
+1
Is there any update on this?
Is this already possible? It's so difficult to organise time blocking without this feature.
+1
+1
+1 this would be incredible - I do something similar with "Time Block" tasks and then slide in other tasks beside those.
+1
+1
+1
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License